Our Estonian office is growing, and we’re searching for a self-motivated and talented PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a colleague to our Estonian team, and with workplace out of our ITAB Eesti Tallinn office. The new colleagues’ role is to manage the project related tasks in the back-office, so that Project managers will be able to spend more time with customers and be more onsite in the stores during project implementation. Our new colleague will actively work with quotations, follow up on purchase orders and supplier deliveries to always meet the project schedule. Our goal is to provide a great customer experience, so „out-of-box thinking”, your hands into all the details, and a proactive attitude is mandatory. You will use your strong mind and good communication to find solutions when things get difficult, to keep deadlines. You’re honest and eager to learn everything about shopfitting, shop equipment and the needs of our retail customers. Our team will welcome a Project Manager assistant who possesses the inner motivation to create and be part of a winning team.
YOUR MISSION FOR SUCCESS:
- Able to create good contact with ITAB sister companies (currently LV, Fin, SE, LT, CZ but in future also others), creative ideas, willing to learn something new;
- Effective project management according to company’s standards, and following the motto that “Retail is detail!”
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to new situations, so that we never let our customers or colleagues down.
- Report to (currently 2) Project managers about order status, coordination of tasks planning, and this way make sure that projects are delivered on time and in top quality;
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
- Customer order processing, logistics and travel planning;
- Coordinate that technical service teams and production (LV, LT, SE, Fin etc.) have all necessary information and supervise their delivery on time and in agreed quality.
- Technical education;
- If you already know about shopfitting, shop equipment / technology it’s an advantage, but we will teach you what you need;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Good communication skills with colleagues, service minded and presentable;
- Good English skills, both written and verbal;
- Russian language will be counted as advantage;
- Good computer knowledge (MS-Office);
- Driving license and possibility to travel.
- The possibility to influence the growth of ITAB’s Estonian company, as part of an international environment in an ambitious company;
- Opportunity for professional learning and growth, via challenging projects;
- Helpful and team oriented colleagues; We want you to succeed!
- Stable, competitive salary and social security.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
SEND YOUR CV to email@example.com
Additional info: Liis, 52 112 87