We are looking for Requirements Analyst to join Adacel Technologies Estonian team for parental leave replacement. We are developing world-class novel technologies for remote air traffic control integrating radars, cameras, radio comms into AI enabled surveillance system of airports.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Collecting, mapping, and documenting customer requirements
• Maintaining and managing requirements
• Developing and maintaining software documentation
• Working with engineering team to make sure the requirements are met
• Proposing solutions for developing the product based on gathered requirements
• Participating in testing the information system
• Analysing and creating sales documentation.
As a successful candidate you must have:
• Work experience as a system analyst in IT
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business or equivalent field of study
• Experience with Atlassian stack – Jira, Confluence
• Strong communication and presentation skills both in verbal and in written
• Good analytical skills and collaborative approach
• Good spoken and written English and Estonian.
Support in development of your skills, the chance to develop unique products and solutions implemented for air traffic customers across the globe, supportive corporate culture,
career opportunities, international working experience incl travels, flexible working arrangements in the Tallinn office incl possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you?
Apply via CV Keskus or Linkedin or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+372) 51 41 354.
More information is available at adacel.com.