We are looking for System Administrator to join Adacel technology department. Adacel is a global leader in air traffic management and air traffic simulation training solutions. More than 21% of the world’s airspace is controlled with Adacel’s Aurora air traffic management technology. Adacel’s ATC solution incorporates MaxSim – an industry-leading air traffic control simulator used for controller training by civil and military authorities including ANSPs, universities, airport authorities, defense & security organizations. Since 2022 Adacel has an office in Estonia, where virtual Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower system REVAL is developed.
As a System Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
• Performing duties typically performed by the Help Desk Support Specialist (managing user concerns, installing and maintaining PC hardware, supporting PC applications and Windows operating systems, creating software images and cloning fully configured workstations)
• Monitoring server machines and network performance and security
• Responding to network/ server outages and performing data backups
• Managing antivirus console and maintaining Microsoft Office 365 environment
• Designing, building and maintaining VMWare environments
• Managing user accounts and permissions and maintaining Active Directory and all its components (DNS, DHCP, DFS).
As a successful candidate you must have:
• Degree in IT and previous PC hardware and software support experience
• Strong knowledge of LAN and WAN and proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of VMWare clusters and virtual machine environments
• Good knowledge of network connectivity, network security and Wi-Fi networks
• Working knowledge and administration of Atlassian Cloud products and Redmine
• Ability to support Linux environments and proficiency in English and in Estonian
• Ability to travel to North America when required.
great teamwork environment, support in development of your skills, the chance to
work with people across multiple geographic locations, flexible working arrangements, motivating
compensation system, impactful work.
.. Sounds like you?
Apply via CV Keskus or send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+372) 51 41 354.
More information is available at adacel.com.