3D MODELER, GENERALIST
We are looking for 3D Modeler, Generalist to join Adacel Operations team. Adacel is a global leader in air traffic management and air traffic simulation training solutions. More than 21% of the world’s airspace is controlled with Adacel’s Aurora air traffic management technology. Adacel’s ATC solution incorporates MaxSim – an industry-leading air traffic control simulator used for controller training by civil and military authorities including ANSPs, universities, airport authorities, defense & security organizations. Since 2022 Adacel has an office in Estonia, where virtual Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower system REVAL is developed.
As a 3D Modeler your main responsibilities will be:
• Designing and building 3D synthetic environments for aerodrome simulators
• Building 3D aircraft and ground vehicle moving models
• Digital art content creation, including modeling, unwrapping, baking and texturing
• Modern art production within a simulation engine and/or an Unreal engine-based project environment
• Working with internal customers and technical staff to enhance Aeroscene visuals.
As a successful candidate you must have:
• Expert-level proficiency in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Unreal Engine, Substance
Painter and Designer or Quixel and working-level proficiency in Proficient 3D
• Experience working with 3D real-time modeling for simulation purposes
• Experienced with PBR pipeline and proficiency in Presagis Creator.
great teamwork environment, support in development of your skills, the chance to develop unique products and solutions implemented for air traffic customers across the globe, flexible working arrangements, motivating compensation system, impactful work.
…Sounds like you?
Apply via CV Keskus or send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+372) 51 41 354.
More information is available at adacel.com.