3D MODELING TECHNICAL ARTIST
We are looking for 3D Modeling Technical Artist to join Adacel Operations team. Adacel is a global leader in air traffic management and air traffic simulation training solutions. More than 21% of the world’s airspace is controlled with Adacel’s Aurora air traffic management technology. Adacel’s ATC solution incorporates MaxSim – an industry-leading air traffic control simulator used for controller training by civil and military authorities including ANSPs, universities, airport authorities, defense & security organizations. Since 2022 Adacel has an office in Estonia, where virtual Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower system REVAL is developed.
The Modeling Technical Artist is an experienced modeler responsible for implementing and creating complex and new technical solutions.
As a Technical Artist your main responsibilities will be:
• Collaborating with all stakeholders of Adacel to understand requirements and offer solutions
• Integrating assets and models provided by other team members or generalist modelers
• Porting finished art to the game engine and ensuring final art runs at its full visual resolution and within the limits of the game engine
• Ensuring the maintenance of adequate performance and enforce standards
• Writing blueprints and maintaining them for various aspects of the Simulation Engine
• Advising the Management on emerging graphics technology, with a programmatic/procedural approach to real-time implementation.
As a successful candidate you must have:
• Expert-level proficiency in 3D Studio Max, Trian 3D, Photoshop, Unreal Engine, Substance
Painter and Designer or Quixel and working-level proficiency in Proficient 3D
• Experience working with 3D real-time modeling for simulation purposes
• Experienced with PBR pipeline and proficiency with Niagara systems and Presagis Creator
• Experience with global mapper (or ArcGIS) and with scripting tools is a plus.
great teamwork environment, support in development of your skills, the chance to develop unique products and solutions implemented for air traffic customers across the globe, flexible working arrangements, motivating compensation system, impactful work.
…Sounds like you?
Apply via CV Keskus or send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+372) 51 41 354.
More information is available at adacel.com.