SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C/C++)
We are looking for Senior Software Developer to join Adacel ATC Software Engineering department. Adacel is a global leader in air traffic management and air traffic simulation training solutions. More than 21% of the world’s airspace is controlled with Adacel’s Aurora air traffic management technology. Adacel’s Air Traffic Control (ATC) solution incorporates MaxSim – an industry-leading air traffic control simulator used for controller training by civil and military authorities including ANSPs, universities, airport authorities, defense & security organizations. Since 2022 Adacel has an office in Estonia, where virtual Air Traffic Control tower system REVAL is developed.
As a Senior Software Developer your main responsibilities will be:
• Participating in the design, development and testing of new software or enhancements to
existing software in support of maintenance and enhancement of the product lines
• Performing software coding, testing, and creating relevant documentation
• Working with Product Management and subject matter experts to identify requirements
• Optimizing Engineering processes by recommending improvements
• Estimating software work packages and provide input to proposal responses
• Displaying leadership within a team environment.
As a successful candidate you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
• Strong experience with the C/C++ programming language family
• Strong experience in LINUX/WINDOWS environment
• Experience with both agile and traditional development cycles
• Strong working knowledge of Object-Oriented programming / Design Patterns
• Working knowledge of Boost and Qt
• Experience in Java and with Python, React, Node js and Atlassian tools is a plus.
great teamwork environment, support in development of your skills, the chance to develop unique products and solutions implemented for air traffic customers across the globe, flexible working arrangements, motivating compensation system, impactful work.
…Sounds like you?
Apply via CV Keskus or send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+372) 51 41 354.
More information is available at adacel.com.