WHO WE ARE?
In ITAB Group we are 3600 employees in 28 countries with 21 factories in 15 countries. ITAB designs, sells, develops, manufactures and installs shops – lightning, furniture, checkouts, self-checkouts and digital solutions.
Our clients value competence, long term business relationships and innovative solutions.
See also: www.itab.com and www.piri.se .
Now we are looking for: SALES PROJECT MANAGER, LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our new Sales Project Manager will accelerate ITAB’s Lighting Solutions sales in the Estonian market and will be responsible for driving sales and business development. Our team will welcome a new colleague who cooperates and communicates effectively with others. A person who has strong personal drive and willing to succeed.
YOUR MISSION FOR SUCCESS:
- Sell and implement ITAB’s lighting solutions in the Estonian market;
- Interview existing and new customers and execute – adapt the solutions to specific local needs;
- Participate in the preparation of sales plans, business plans and product development plans;
- Drive and coordinate tenders, follow and in early part of sales process explain for clients on high level our software systems, integrations and the newest solutions;
- Manage Project implementation in cooperation with customers and other departments of ITAB Group;
- Present ITAB lighting solutions in events and seminars.
- Bachelor degree (field is negotiable);
- Demonstrating minimum 3 years successful sales experience of solutions (lighting, IT or other technology);
- Experience of business proposal, creating business cases for investments and presenting;
- Experience of acting as a solution provider on one or more sectors: retail industry, banking, public, offices;
- Good level of English and Estonian, while Russian is a plus;
- Readiness to consider Baltics and Scandinavia your work area when needed to follow customer demand.
- Challenging opportunity to work in a professional international company with ambitions to grow;
- To work with leading technologies in the Lighting field;
- Compensation package consisting of fixed part and on result-oriented part, all necessary work tools, including company car;
- ITAB group trainings, ITAB values & Way of working: ACT – Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together;
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
Send your CV and MOTIVATION LETTER to email@example.com .
Additional info: Evelin, +372 53 73 8614