TENAPORS is looking for a Sales Representative
Ltd TENAX (trademark TENAPORS) was founded in Dobele (Latvia) in 1991 and is currently one of the largest manufacturers of thermal insulation and construction solutions in the Baltic Countries.
TENAPORS provides thermal insulation solutions, construction solutions, solutions for manufacturers and packaging. Based on growing export market TENAPORS is hiring Sales Representative for Estonian market.
‣ Implementing the agreed country plan in the assigned sales area
‣ Reaching out to potential clients via phone, email and in person to present the company’s offer
‣ Making offers according to client needs
‣ Managing CRM as a natural part of daily activity
‣ Consulting and onboarding new clients, helping to solve their problems
‣ Cooperating daily with the Latvian team and with the production to provide best solutions for the clients
‣Work experience in technical sales at least for three years
‣ Technical education is an advantage, preferably in construction area
‣ Good communication skills in Estonian, in English and in Russian.
‣ Microsoft Office skills, reading projects in AutoCAD or Archicad is a plus
‣ Proactive approach and good presentation skills
‣ Driving licenses and ability to travel
‣ Work in the company which is one of the leading manufacturers of thermal insulation and construction solutions in Baltic countries
‣ Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development
‣ Support from the direct manager
‣ Training at company expense
‣ Competitive remuneration package
‣ Phone, laptop and other necessary resources
‣ Remote work from home office
Recruitment is organized by Psience. To apply, send your CV and application
letter in English to the e-mail address email@example.com or apply via CV Keskus.
If you have any questions, feel free to call +372 514 1354 (Anne-Mari).
For more information, see also https://www.tenapors.lv/en/ and https://www.dobelespanelis.lv/en/