We are looking for a FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER to join our team! We help safety-critical product development companies all over the world to automate their risk and quality management. Our apps are used by a number of Fortune 500 companies and have very high quality standards.
- Developing new and existing functionality of different SoftComply’s products
- Improve software architecture and lead the technology stack used in SoftComply
- Taking part of any product related discussions and/or decisions
- Communicating with our global client base on SoftComply’s technology
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our processes following agile principles
- Being part of our team and sharing the responsibility for product development together with other team members in SoftComply
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Java, Spring/SpringBoot and HTML/CSS knowledge with at least few years of experience in development
- Know-how in complex web systems
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Expertise with Docker/Kubernetes as well as Gradle and/or Maven would be considered a big plus
- Experience in any CI/CD tool
- Agile mindset and open communication skills
- Fluent in English as a prerequisite to work in an international team
- Love for Atlassian products
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
- SoftComply is an internationally renown and profitably growing startup in safety-critical software systems development world.
- SoftComply is an Atlassian Silver Partner.
- You like Atlassian ecosystem and want to be in charge of your contribution.
- You like unexpected situations and solving difficult technological and organisational challenges set forth by our customers.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule – no stress work
- And everything else a modern startup would
Lisainfo ja kandideerimine: Evelin Vahtra, email@example.com / +372 53 738 614