Our Estonian office is growing, and we’re searching for a self-motivated and talented PROJECT MANAGER
PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a colleague to our Estonian team, and with workplace out of our ITAB Eesti, Tallinn office. The new colleagues’ role is to manage all sales and project related tasks, including building professional relations to customers as well as participate on-site in the stores during project implementation to check the quality of ITAB work. Our new colleague will actively work with quotations to customers, prepare and follow up on purchase orders and supplier deliveries to always meet the project schedule. Our goal is to provide a great customer experience, so „out-of-box thinking”, with hands into all the details, and a with proactive attitude. Our new colleague will use strong mind and good communication to find solutions when things get difficult, to keep deadlines. He/She will be honest and eager to learn everything about shopfitting, shop equipment and the needs of our retail customers. Our team will welcome a Project Manager who possesses the inner motivation to create and be part of a winning team.
YOUR MISSION FOR SUCCESS:
- Able to create good contact with ITAB sister companies (currently LV, Fin, SE, LT, CZ but in future also others), creative ideas, willing to learn something new;
- Effective project management according to company’s standards, and following the motto that “Retail is detail!”;
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to new situations, so that we never let our customers or colleagues down;
- Report to MD in the form of Turnover created and invoiced by the project manager. As well as customer feedback related to whether projects are delivered on time and in top quality;
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
- Detailed customer order processing, logistics and travel planning;
- Coordinate that technical service teams and production (LV, LT, SE, Fin etc.) have all necessary information and supervise their delivery on time and in agreed quality;
- After learning the ITAB way of project management, you will be given responsibility for creating new customers and added sales to existing customer through active sales work. This will be your key to career growth in ITAB.
- Technical education;
- Strong communication skills (= clear, not afraid, active, take initiative, active listening, honest);
- If you already know about shopfitting, shop equipment / technology it’s an advantage, but we will teach you what you need;
- Must be able to work independently (you will be measured on how much value is generated from your projects);
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues, service minded and presentable;
- Good English and good Estonian skills, both written and verbal;
- Russian language is an plus, because some customers and suppliers find that easier;
- Good computer knowledge (MS-Office level);
- Driving license and possibility to travel when needed.
- The possibility to influence the growth of ITAB’s Estonian company, as part of an international environment in an ambitious company;
- Opportunity for professional learning and growth, via challenging projects;
- Helpful and team oriented colleagues; We want you to succeed!
- A remuneration which reflects your qualifications.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
SEND YOUR CV to email@example.com
Additional information: Anne-Mari, +372 51 41 354