WHO WE ARE?
ITAB Shop Concept designs, sells, develops, manufactures, installs and services complete shop fitting concepts for retail chain stores. The all-inclusive offer includes custom-made interior concepts, innovative solutions for checkout arena and professional lighting systems. ITAB is the market leader in checkouts to retailers in Europe, and one of Europe’s largest suppliers of shop fitting concepts and lighting systems. Internationally we have 3500 employees, and in Baltics 225 employees.
Our Estonian office is growing, and we’re searching for a self-motivated and talented
PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a colleague to our Estonian team. The new colleagues’ role is to manage all sales and project-related tasks, including building professional relations with customers as well as participate on-site in the stores during project implementation to check the quality of ITAB work. Our new colleague will actively work with quotations to customers, prepare and follow up on purchase orders and supplier deliveries to always meet the project schedule. Our goal is to provide a great customer experience, so „out-of-box thinking”, with hands into all the details, and a proactive attitude. Our new colleague will use a strong mind and good communication to find solutions when things get difficult, to keep deadlines. Our team will welcome a project manager who possesses the inner motivation to create and be part of a winning team.
- Build and maintain client relations, meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Effective project management according to company’s standards
- Make sure that all projects are delivered on time and in top quality
- Requests for quotations, customer order processing, reporting to customers and management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Coordinate that technical service teams and production have all necessary information and supervise their delivery on time and in agreed quality
- Customer contact, meetings, presentations, demo or similar
YOUR MISSION FOR SUCCESS:
- Hunter appetite for best quality, price and work done on time, analytical and technical skills
- Goal oriented, resolve problems, make decisions
- Strong ability to take initiative and be creative
- Like to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of Sales Project Management, preferably in technical field.
- Previous experience and knowledge of technical support or project in the retail business would be an asset
- Must be able to work independently and proactively and as part of a group, multitask, handle multiple issues efficiently,seeing all tasks through to completion
- Very organized person with excellent communication skills, and who is service minded and presentable
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer knowledge (super user of MS-Office suit)
- Driving license and possibility to travel when needed
- Opportunity to join ambitious company and team where your efforts will be highly valued, and you will learn a lot about international business
- Work with professional, flexible, and goal-oriented colleagues
- Stable, adequate remuneration and social guarantees
- ITAB values & way of working: ACT – Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
SEND YOUR CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information: Evelin Vahtra, +372 5373 8614