We are looking for C++ Software Developer to join Adacel Technologies Estonian remote tower team. We are developing world-class novel technologies for remote air traffic control integrating radars, cameras, radio comms into AI enabled control system of airports.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new and existing functionality of existing remote tower and voice communication system
- Maintaining system updates that are based on existing tools and frameworks
- Improving the architecture of remote tower and voice communication system
- Designing solutions for prototypes if necessary
- Taking part of related discussions, research, and/or decisions.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Deep knowledge of C++, regular use of C++14 or later preferred, familiarity with Qt is a benefit
- BCs or MSc degree in software development, computer engineering, or equivalent years of work experience
- Familiarity with soft-real time or VoIP systems is a benefit
- Ability to work with team and partners in multiple geographical locations, both in English and Estonian language.
We offer great teamwork environment, support in development of your skills, the chance to develop unique products and solutions implemented for air traffic customers across the globe, flexible working arrangements, motivating compensation system, impactful work.
Apply via CV Keskus or via LinkedIn or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+372) 51 41 354