Testlio is hiring front – end developer
Testlio is an expert community of verified mobile testers with the most intuitive platform. Testlio believes in quality versus quantity when it comes to both testers and prioritizing issues, resulting in faster development cycles and improved apps.
Why do they need you?
Testlio is growing exponentially. That is why, they need strong software engineers to meet the challenges of a fast growing startup. Their backend team is responsible for building scalable and reliable cloud services. They use Node.js a lot, Lambda/Dynamo, API Gateway and utilise AWS services to their full extent.
- Take pride in writing clean and testable code.
- Familiar with architectural patterns of modern and scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of developing libraries and abstractions.
- Experience with web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Design and implement modern single page frontend applications using ES6, React and the Flux architecture.
- Work closely with designers to implement clean and beautiful designs on the frontend.
- Work with product managers and backend engineers to provide maximum value to the end-user.
- Write modularised and testable code.
- Improve our architecture to meet scalability challenges.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Opportunity to learn constantly and grow tremendously.
- Fast, transparent and supportive team.
- Coworkers that genuinely like each other. They work hard + play hard with regular get togethers.
- Competitive pay and equity package.
- “Testlio Extra Cookies” package.
- An awesome office in the heart of Telliskivi.
- Occasional company retreats.
- And so much more…
If You found this interesting, please send us Your CV to the e-mail email@example.com. If You have any questions, You are welcome to call +372 523 4004 (Natalja Tšerepanova).